Looking for a plant with style?
One that is easy to care for and comes in a variety of colour shades?
If the answer is yes, then the Arrowhead (Syngonium spp.) is the plant you have been searching for.
- Size : 40cmH x 25cmW
- The ceramic pot may differ due to availability
- Light: Although these plants are extremely low light tolerant, they will grow faster and maintain their vibrant coloring and markings if grown in medium to bright indirect light. Direct sun will scorch their leaves.
- Water: Allow these indoor plants to dry out partially between watering. If left dry for too long the lower leaves will dry up and turn brown. If this happens, soak the soil and let the plant rehydrate.
- Temperature: Arrowhead Vines will grow in most household temperatures ranging from 60-80 degrees Fahrenheit. They do not like the temps to drop below 50℉. Keep them away from drafts and doorways during the winter months.
- Humidity: Average household humidity 40-50% is adequate for these indoor plants, but most houseplants benefit from humidity over 60% if you can provide it.
- Fertilizer: Arrowhead vines should be fertilized during the growing season with ½ strength complete liquid fert once a month. Or use a slow release fertilizer or top dress with worm castings or compost in early spring.
- Next-day Delivery : All deliveries ordered will be sent out via next working day delivery
- Prices for delivery are broken down by Brisbane postcode, this is detailed in the delivery section of the website and will be calculated at checkout.