Ficus is an easy growing plant that can grow in very large trees when planted in the ground and an impressive houseplant in a pot.
Rubber Trees are also known for their air purification properties, removing toxins such as formaldehyde from the air.
Ficus elastica ‘Tineke’ is a relatively new addition to the rubber tree family with beautiful creamy and pink leaf variegation and hardy easy to grow nature.
- Size : Small 25cm – 30cm / Medium 50cm – 60cm / Large 75 – 80cm
- Please note the stock levels for our shop are only updated every 24hrs. We, therefore, may not have stock at the time it is ordered online. We will get in touch asap if we don’t have anything you order.
- Light: A nice brightly lit spot is ideal, without direct sunlight
- Watering: Water once the soil becomes slightly dry to the touch and make sure the pot has sufficient drainage holes to allow excess water to seep through.
- Soil: A well-draining and well-aerated potting soil is needed. 1 part peat, 1 part pine bark and 1 part coarse sand (or perlite) is a good mix.
- Re-potting: May – June re-pot once the roots have become pot bound or every year when the plants are very young, and then once every 3 years after the plant has matured. I would renew the soil every year
- Fertilizer: Feed during spring and summer with a diluted liquid fertilizer every two weeks
- Next-day Delivery: All deliveries ordered will be sent out via next working day delivery
- Prices for delivery are broken down by Brisbane postcode, this is detailed in the delivery section of the website and will be calculated at checkout.