Phalaenopsis orchids are an elegant gifts. These plants are long lasting and easy to take care for. With proper care, orchids bloom agin and again.
Orchid colours may vary from picture but we will use the best colour available on the day of delivery or pick-up.
- Categories : All occasions, Parents birthday, Gift for teacher, New year, New business gift
- Water : Orchids need ample water but should be allowed to dry out some between waterings. One way to check for watering is by poking your finger about an inch into the growing media. If it’s dry, give it some water.
- Humidity : Indoor orchid plants also need adequate humidity, about fifty to seventy percent. There are various ways to increase the humidity in your home. Place a water-filled saucer or tray of pebbles beneath plants, mist plants daily, or use a humidifier.
- Fertiizer : Fertilize orchids weekly or bi-weekly while they are producing new growth and decrease to monthly or bi-monthly intervals once they mature.
- If your orchids suddenly stop blooming but have suitable light, temperature, and humidity, then repotting may be necessary. Also keep an eye out for signs of pests or disease. Orchids are occasionally affected by mealybugs, scale, and aphids. These can usually be washed off or treated with insecticidal soap.
- Next-day Delivery : All deliveries ordered will be sent out via next working day delivery
- Prices for delivery are broken down by Brisbane postcode, this is detailed in the delivery section of the website and will be calculated at checkout.